Today I will present you a little smaller sweets in the form of a graphic dictation. Chocolate cupcakes with colorful creams and juicy fruit.
The previous version of the cupcake mystery picture had two color shades in the code. Often, however, children do not have so many crayons in their sets, which is why I have prepared a simpler color version of this sweet graphic dictation for kids. Three brown cupcakes with colorful icing and red fruit.
You can use these treats as an element of games around holidays, birthdays or name days. Or before baking together with the children.
This is another exercise in the series for preschoolers and younger children. Again, you will find here orderly code and a large code table. Fields in size 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm make it easier for small hands or children with motor problems.
Mystery picture – pixel art
Graphic dictation can be used in various ways:
- coloring the picture according to the given code – children read the code on their own,
- coloring the picture according to the given code by ear – someone is reading the code to the child,
- pasting the image according to the given pattern,
- redrawing the image from the original solution,
- writing the code based on the printed pattern.