Who doesn’t feel like a little sweetness sometimes? A chocolate or cream cheese …
A beautifully decorated cupcake can satisfy such a small hunger. Chocolate cake with a delicious cheese cream, maybe a bit of colorful sprinkles … Topped with a fresh cherry. Yummy.
We sometimes dream of such a cupcake. And so, this little thing has become part of our 10×10 mystery picture (graphic dictations), thanks to which children can exercise their concentration and graphomotor skills. Worksheets for younger children, with large coding fields and an orderly code where each pixel is described in turn.
Mystery picture – pixel art
You can use the cupcake work card at any time, but it will be perfect around pre-holiday period or around birthdays.
I also have another idea. After all, we also cook and bake with children.
– Guess, honey, what we’re going to do today.
– I do not know.
– You will learn when you decode the exercise I have prepared for you.
After the task is done, there is nothing else to do but enter the kitchen and get to work 😉 And then eat away!
Graphic dictation can be used in various ways:
- coloring the picture according to the given code – children read the code on their own,
- coloring the picture according to the given code by ear – someone is reading the code to the child,
- pasting the image according to the given pattern,
- redrawing the image from the original solution,
- writing the code based on the printed pattern.