Most of us like to fill the space with the sounds of music. They can cheer up, calm down and give courage. They can also help you come to terms with your sadness.
A much smaller group of people enjoy making music. But it is thanks to them that we can experience our emotions more deeply.
Therefore, I could not skip the musical topic while preparing pixel mystery pictures for preschoolers and early school students. In this worksheet for kids you will find a pixelated, colorful note in the form of a graphic dictation. This series of mystery pictures focuses on the needs of younger children, so it uses large coding fields that make it easier to draw. For the same reason, the code describing the picture is ordered, pixel by pixel.
Mystery picture – pixel art
Graphic dictation can be used in various ways:
- coloring the picture according to the given code – children read the code on their own,
- coloring the picture according to the given code by ear – someone is reading the code to the child,
- pasting the image according to the given pattern,
- redrawing the image from the original solution,
- writing the code based on the printed pattern.