I present another floral pattern designed for a fun of coding on a piece of paper. Spring or summer flowers, the names of which I cannot remember. If you manage to associate it, write in the comments, please. But luckily, kids don’t mind the lack of names.
I created this worksheet for kids thinking about younger children, or children who are slightly older, but require non-standard methods of learn. Large fields, 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm, on the graphic dictation board with flowers make this work easier. This mystery picture has been encoded with an orderly code, each pixel separately.
Mystery picture – pixel art
Graphic dictation can be used in various ways:
- coloring the picture according to the given code – children read the code on their own,
- coloring the picture according to the given code by ear – someone is reading the code to the child,
- pasting the image according to the given pattern,
- redrawing the image from the original solution,
- writing the code based on the printed pattern.