We play coding on a piece of paper with spring tulips. This time it will be pixel coding, in large 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm grids. The code is written in an orderly manner, pixel by pixel, which is great for children starting their coding game.
I like this kind of fun. Just like our children. They easily introduce us to the world of the coordinate system. And by the way, they are a puzzle that stimulates work through curiosity.
Mystery picture – pixel art
This pixelated mystery picture alludes to spring awakening. Soon we will be able to observe the blooming colorful tulips. Honestly, I’m looking forward to it.
Graphic dictation can be used in various ways:
- coloring the picture according to the given code – children read the code on their own,
- coloring the picture according to the given code by ear – someone is reading the code to the child,
- pasting the image according to the given pattern,
- redrawing the image from the original solution,
- writing the code based on the printed pattern.